my personal Sleepy Hollow tree -- h a p p y H a l l o w e e n !

It's been a while, but here's what I have been working on in my 3D art class. Because honestly finding time to work on my own art is so hard when school, work, and life keep a constant hold on my time as well.
The materials that I used were cardboard and hot glue . . . and then I realized that this project was due just in time for . . .
H A L L O W E E N ! ! !
My idea behind the project was with the ever technological increasing world I wanted m own Personal Forest. I kind of ended up with my own personal tree... It reminded me of Ichabod Crane and The Legend of Sleepy Hollow! (Putting on this "personal forest" I realized that it made me become a tree hugger)
 Here it is a bit later in the process... it's coming...slowly...

 At least it looks like a tree kind of thing...not exactly how I imagined...

Here are some random sketches of a baby during church...they are not perfect, but I decided I needed to post some of the stuff that I just work on in the bit of time that I do have!
I LOVE taking notes, writing my feelings down, and allowing the Gospel of Jesus Christ i n s p i r e me...I also LOVE sketching people, kids, and babies... sometimes they just end up overlapping!

Comments