Conceptual Self Portrait process

This is my finished Drawing II final
 a conceptual self portrait!


I love the concept of layers of charcoal, drawing, paint, paper, magazine quotes, and pen!
Just like this drawing there are SO many layers to any person and their personality!!
I combined A Penny For your Thoughts, and I am with a charcoal self portrait that I had done.
It turned out a lot better than I thought it would. 
This was my journey with this drawing:

 Ok...I know, this is SUPER terrible, but honestly this is where the portrait started. I had a long way to go...
 I thought I was nearly finished... :p
 But the proportions were way off...I ended up erasing a lot!
 I dislike redrawing stuff...


But redrawing the right proportions turned out A LOT better!
 collage--ing begins! ^_^ 

Comments

Post a Comment