New Handmade Cards, Starting a painting & being a mom!!

I decided to try doing some more thank you cards, as well as some birthday cards! And then another oil portrait painting has begun. I have to express myself a little bit... being a mom is so fun! All my childhood I LOVED playing house, at one point I owned around 55 dolls, and I toted my "babies" around constantly. Lillie has been such a beautiful blessing to our family and learns new things and grows each and every day! It even amazes me! I thought that painting and doing my art would be so easy with a baby, in my head she would just sleep when I wanted to paint and all would be wonderful. Well, I was right about one thing, all is wonderful, but being an artist with a now 3 month old baby is NOT easy. It IS fun but it is not a walk in the park! We have both had to learn, grow, and adjust to eachother and some days she accidently gets paint on her as I try to continue to be creative and pursue my passions and loves in life! Even though it is not as I imagined ... I am grateful every day for my sweet family, and somewhere deep down I am even thrilled by the everyday challenge that I get to tackle with each passing day... Life is indeed beautiful!
P.S.  If You would like to see pictures of my little Lillie than go to my photography here! They aren't good photos in an artistic sense, but capturing the moments of each day is always fun!











Comments