God Is In Control!

I must be honest, I LOVE journaling. I love being able to write down my thoughts and feelings and just have a place to feel very free. I know people with sketchbooks must consider their daily drawings, and ideas as a sort of art journaling. To be honest, I just have never been truly good at sketchbooks... I like being able to write and draw if I must keep a sketchbook...even then it turns into my journal! This random idea of painting stairs has turned into a type of journaling for me though, and I must say that it has been a beautiful and wonderful experience. I think it is amazing and inspiring just how different each day of painting/drawing/or even creating can be! The colors of the stairs, the mood of the stairs, and even the design of each stair definitely changes with each new session! Whether I want it to or not, sometimes control is not something that is going to happen each and every time you start drawing, painting, or creating...even living! We must learn to live in the moment, in the mess and learn how to make something beautiful out of things that even we cannot control. God is the one who is in control and many times he has to remind me that I just need to breath, and trust in His love, care, and know that He is my Heavenly Father!








Comments