To Create ...

Just a bit of how my art and life has been the last 2 months!
Random sketches...getting ready for Mr. Glenn

very rough sketches for new Father's day card.


Honestly, what does it mean to create? As an artist I contemplate this question quite often. Is a simple sketch, or a quick banner a work of art... is something that takes time, blood, love, and sacrifice considered art? 

To create is not just to paint, draw, sculpt, or stitch; creation allows room for birth, new life, and humble sacrifice! Our Father's day gift was our Glenn born. Birth is never how I expect it to go, my life is always taking little twists and turns, but although it is not how I imagine it does not mean that life is not beautiful!





Creating is so much more than we even can imagine. A mom can help create a mood, home, and memories for her children. Every day is FULL of art, whether it is charcoal, paint, pudding, or time. To create is to learn, and Creation is learning how to LOVE!
 

Comments