Motherhood: Creativity At Its Finest, Even When Brushing Your Own Hair Just Is Not an Option!

 So, so much has been happening. That is a good thing, that means that I am alive; I am living!

Life is crazy, busy, beautiful, and such a blessing!

 Being a mom and trying to clean/play/draw and paint is A LOT! 

But... slowly and steadily I have been creating, and working on various things. Sometimes I feel like I am doing nothing -- This would be FALSE. What motherhood is... it is FAR from nothing! There is at times SO much going on that many things must take a back-seat, or simply be left half finished for a little while. Priorities... they are a thing! Haha

What can I say? Other than... Motherhood: Creativity at it's finest!

 Still accomplishing tasks since drinking water, matching the socks, or even brushing my hair is not an option!

I absolutely LOVE taking care of my sweet, beautiful, God given children! And... This random post is short, crazy, and odd because my babies need attention, time, and a mom! 

You know what?! This is one of the GREATEST blessings EVER!

Slowly chugging along on a custom charcoal portrait:

Keeping up on birthdays in the family:




As well as coming up with a few new ideas for a painting in my sketch book!

Here is the link to a post on my blog of the inspiration for this quick simple sketch:

http://creating-my-story.blogspot.com/2021/02/the-light-of-christ-can-shine-through.html


Comments